CUTCODEDOWN
Minimalist Semantic Markup

Welcome Guest
Please Login or Register

If you have registered but not recieved your activation e-mail in a reasonable amount of time, or have issues with using the registration form, please use our Contact Form for assistance. Include both your username and the e-mail you tried to register with.

Author Topic: Iowa caucuses "mobile app failure"  (Read 746 times)

Jason Knight

• Administrator
    • CutCodeDown -- Minimalist Semantic Markup
Iowa caucuses "mobile app failure"
« on: 4 Feb 2020, 03:29:37 am »
Just which incompetent halfwitted derp thought that using MOBILE CRAPPLETS to report voting results was a good idea? Security? Reliability? Who caress about that, so long as some little dipshit (probably the 15 year old nephew of someone in authority with the IOWA democratic party) unqualified to write "hello world" in C can sleaze out something in Buildfire or Appery?

Seriously, all that bitching about frameworks, WYSIWYG's, and "App Builders" I'm always on about?

Well here you go. Perfect example of why mobile crapplets are dipshit bullshit that should NEVER be used for any serious task.

Lands sake, putting voting results out over MOBILE as the reporting method? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

Sad part is, I've got this nagging feeling in the back of my head that the entire "delay" is the result of Bernie winning and the party trying to come up with excuses to discount certain votes so they can hand it over to creepy Joe.
We are all, we are all, we are all FRIENDS! For today we're all brothers, tonight we're all friends. Our moment of peace in a war that never ends.

sunfighter

• Global Moderator
Re: Iowa caucuses "mobile app failure"
« Reply #1 on: 8 Feb 2020, 10:08:21 am »
"Sad part is, I've got this nagging feeling in the back of my head that the entire "delay" is the result of Bernie winning and the party trying to come up with excuses to discount certain votes so they can hand it over to creepy Joe."

Like they did with Clinton.
Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not. - Neil deGrasse Tyson

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

Advertisement