CUTCODEDOWN
Minimalist Semantic Markup

Welcome Guest
Please Login or Register

If you have registered but not recieved your activation e-mail in a reasonable amount of time, or have issues with using the registration form, please use our Contact Form for assistance. Include both your username and the e-mail you tried to register with.

Author Topic: Thanks for the extra effort  (Read 954 times)

jmrker

Thanks for the extra effort
« on: 24 Oct 2019, 11:03:14 am »
Appreciate the work in starting up "new" forum.
I go through withdrawal symptoms when I lose a resource for asking questions.

While the upkeep and maintenance of a forum looks like a major headache,
keep this thought available:  I don't mind because it don't matter.

Good luck and keep up the good work.  :D

sunfighter

• Global Moderator
Re: Thanks for the extra effort
« Reply #1 on: 10 Nov 2019, 04:15:09 pm »
As long as we're thanking Jason,lets add the Click to last post thingy he added. Or did I just miss it on first using this forum?
Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not. - Neil deGrasse Tyson

mmerlinn

• Nutcake
« Reply #2 on: 10 Nov 2019, 04:32:13 pm »
As long as we're thanking Jason,lets add the Click to last post thingy he added. Or did I just miss it on first using this forum?

What last post thingy?  Every time I click on a link, it always takes me to the first post.  From there I must scroll down until I find a post I have not read.

Not a big deal for the time being. Someday, when Jason is not so busy, he will fix everything here.
The soul purr pus of a spell cheque cur is two valley date hour ignore ants.

Jason Knight

• Administrator
    • CutCodeDown -- Minimalist Semantic Markup
« Reply #3 on: 10 Nov 2019, 10:22:45 pm »
What last post thingy?  Every time I click on a link, it always takes me to the first post.  From there I must scroll down until I find a post I have not read.
SMF has a built in "last post" icon next to the topic on the topic index. Far right of each row, it's an icon.

It was just broken because their stock template wasn't float clearing properly... just like how "return to topic" after posting a new message was broken -- and now fixed.

I'm thinking on removing said icon and making the date the link instead.
« Last Edit: 10 Nov 2019, 10:32:56 pm by Jason Knight »
We are all, we are all, we are all FRIENDS! For today we're all brothers, tonight we're all friends. Our moment of peace in a war that never ends.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

Advertisement