CUTCODEDOWN
Minimalist Semantic Markup

Welcome Guest
Please Login or Register

If you have registered but not recieved your activation e-mail in a reasonable amount of time, or have issues with using the registration form, please use our Contact Form for assistance. Include both your username and the e-mail you tried to register with.

Author Topic: Warning, might be some brief outages tonight (27 oct 2020)  (Read 1165 times)

Jason Knight

• Administrator
    • CutCodeDown -- Minimalist Semantic Markup
I moved us to a new server about two months ago, but I never turned HTTP2 on. Doing so involves forcing out mpm_prefork for mpm_event, which also entails some changes to the version of PHP being run.

This should occur gracefully with no downtime, but just in case I wanted to put a warning/explanation up.
We are all, we are all, we are all FRIENDS! For today we're all brothers, tonight we're all friends. Our moment of peace in a war that never ends.

Jason Knight

• Administrator
    • CutCodeDown -- Minimalist Semantic Markup
Re: Warning, might be some brief outages tonight (27 oct 2020)
« Reply #1 on: 27 Oct 2020, 11:24:51 pm »
Now that wasn't so painful... HTTP2 enabled, push working... now to verify a... issue a new client is having with their hosting where I actually think push is HARMING their speed.
We are all, we are all, we are all FRIENDS! For today we're all brothers, tonight we're all friends. Our moment of peace in a war that never ends.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

Advertisement