CUTCODEDOWN
Minimalist Semantic Markup

Welcome Guest
Please Login or Register

If you have registered but not recieved your activation e-mail in a reasonable amount of time, or have issues with using the registration form, please use our Contact Form for assistance. Include both your username and the e-mail you tried to register with.

Author Topic: A word about mobile  (Read 894 times)

Jason Knight

• Administrator
    • CutCodeDown -- Minimalist Semantic Markup
A word about mobile
« on: 25 Oct 2019, 09:19:00 am »
A mobile compatible template IS in the works, however out of the box the default template for SMF is NOT phone friendly.

Also, whoever keeps e-mailing me about it, it would help if you called yourself something other than "guest" and used an actual working e-mail instead of made up ones so I could interact with you on the topic.

For the time being, I would suggest the very stripped down WAP2 version of the site on smaller displays.

https://forums.cutcodedown.com/index.php?wap2

It sucks since it was made for the age before smartphones were really a thing, but it works.
We are all, we are all, we are all FRIENDS! For today we're all brothers, tonight we're all friends. Our moment of peace in a war that never ends.

Jason Knight

• Administrator
    • CutCodeDown -- Minimalist Semantic Markup
Re: A word about mobile
« Reply #1 on: 28 Oct 2019, 09:42:47 pm »
Some temporary media queries for the basic functionality have been thrown at the skin for small displays. It's not pretty, and is meant strictly as a stopgap until I have the time to finish the proper skin for when we update to SMF 2.1
We are all, we are all, we are all FRIENDS! For today we're all brothers, tonight we're all friends. Our moment of peace in a war that never ends.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

Advertisement