CUTCODEDOWN
Minimalist Semantic Markup

Welcome Guest
Please Login or Register

If you have registered but not recieved your activation e-mail in a reasonable amount of time, or have issues with using the registration form, please use our Contact Form for assistance. Include both your username and the e-mail you tried to register with.

Author Topic: Anti-spam  (Read 761 times)

Jason Knight

• Administrator
    • CutCodeDown -- Minimalist Semantic Markup
Anti-spam
« on: 13 Jan 2021, 08:17:44 am »
I've gutted out all the stuff I'd tried adding to stop spam as universally ineffective, and have replaced it with CleanTalk's service.

If you have issues registering or accessing the forums after this change, please use the contact form here:

https://cutcodedown.com/contact

... and include your username, and if this is a registration issue the e-mail address you tried to register from.

A lot of people "talked up" how good ClearTalk is. I'm going to give it the week of free trial to see if it's worth buying. Eight bucks a year is piss in a barrel if it works.

I was very pleasantly surprised how well the package for SMF went in with no conflicts.
We are all, we are all, we are all FRIENDS! For today we're all brothers, tonight we're all friends. Our moment of peace in a war that never ends.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

Advertisement