CUTCODEDOWN
Minimalist Semantic Markup

Welcome Guest
Please Login or Register

If you have registered but not recieved your activation e-mail in a reasonable amount of time, or have issues with using the registration form, please use our Contact Form for assistance. Include both your username and the e-mail you tried to register with.

Author Topic: Continued Interest  (Read 1346 times)

benanamen

Continued Interest
« on: 19 Jan 2021, 11:37:25 am »
Jason, I am sure you have been busy. Just wanted to say there is still interest in the continuation of your framework. Looking forward to the next release.
To save time, let's just assume I am never wrong.

GrumpyYoungMan

• Grumpy Young Man
Re: Continued Interest
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jan 2021, 04:40:36 am »
I think Jason is busy with paying work, so sadly I think the framework/CMS system he is making has taken a back seat...
Trying to learn a new trick to prove old dogs can learn new ones...

Total Novice have-a go Amateur Programmer - not sure that is the right thing to say... but trying to learn...

Jason Knight

• Administrator
    • CutCodeDown -- Minimalist Semantic Markup
« Reply #2 on: 21 Jan 2021, 02:37:43 pm »
Actually I've just been sick in bed and utterly unmotivated to do ... anything. I'm having more headaches and neuropathy related to my overactive pre-frontal cortex. It's a miracle I got up the energy last week to write anything for medium, much less fix the forum logins and add the more reliable spam block.
« Last Edit: 21 Jan 2021, 02:40:02 pm by Jason Knight »
We are all, we are all, we are all FRIENDS! For today we're all brothers, tonight we're all friends. Our moment of peace in a war that never ends.

GrumpyYoungMan

• Grumpy Young Man
« Reply #3 on: 21 Jan 2021, 04:42:04 pm »
Actually I've just been sick in bed and utterly unmotivated to do ... anything. I'm having more headaches and neuropathy related to my overactive pre-frontal cortex. It's a miracle I got up the energy last week to write anything for medium, much less fix the forum logins and add the more reliable spam block.

Look after yourself! Your health has to  come first!!

Total Novice have-a go Amateur Programmer - not sure that is the right thing to say... but trying to learn...

John_Betong

• The Fastest Joke Site On The Web
« Reply #4 on: 21 Jan 2021, 07:47:47 pm »
@benanamen,
How about developing the framework yourself and utilising GitHub which I think you have already started? Perhaps @Jason can then chip in with incremental improvements... which you could then be pushed to the final project? This may be easier for @Jason to do small tasks. I am willing to dedicate a free domain to assist in development. Anyone care to suggest a free Freenom.com domain name?

@Jason Knight,
Get well soon and I can empathise since I had similar bad days every month requiring bed rest with curtains drawn. Fortunately my problem was solved by a daily dose of Allorpurinol to reduce excess uric acid. Problems persisted for decades before the simple solution was diagnosed :(
« Last Edit: 22 Jan 2021, 01:56:36 am by John_Betong »
Retired in the City of Angels where the weather suits my clothes

GrumpyYoungMan

• Grumpy Young Man
« Reply #5 on: 22 Jan 2021, 01:49:45 am »
@benanamen,
How about developing the framework yourself and utilising GitHub which I think you have already started? Perhaps @Jason can then chip in with incremental improvements... which you could then be pushed to the final project? This may be easier for @Jason to do small tasks. I am willing to dedicate a free domain to assist in development. Anyone care to suggest a free Freenom.com domain name?

@Jason Knight,
Get well soon and I can empathise since I had similar bad days every month requiring bed rest with curtains drawn. Fortunately my problem was solved by a daily dose of Alorpurinol to reduce excess uric acid. Problems persisted for decades before the simple solution was diagnosed :(
Not sure how I could help, but I would be willing to...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

Advertisement