CUTCODEDOWN
Minimalist Semantic Markup

Welcome Guest
Please Login or Register

If you have registered but not recieved your activation e-mail in a reasonable amount of time, or have issues with using the registration form, please use our Contact Form for assistance. Include both your username and the e-mail you tried to register with.

Author Topic: ~ suspended for one thousand years ~  (Read 2581 times)

jmrker

Re: ~ suspended for one thousand years ~
« Reply #15 on: 18 May 2021, 04:04:40 pm »
Big Brother?  ::)

coothead

• I smile benignly
    • coothead's stuff ~ an eclectic collection
~ suspended for one thousand years ~
« Reply #16 on: 18 May 2021, 04:24:04 pm »
  TechnoBear ?
« Last Edit: 18 May 2021, 05:39:17 pm by coothead »
~ the original bald headed old fart ~

Jason Knight

• Administrator
    • CutCodeDown -- Minimalist Semantic Markup
« Reply #17 on: 27 May 2021, 12:03:43 am »
Wow, laugh is I got access to ... an old account by logging in from FB? Wonder if they didn't copy the ban over when they switched to... whatever the hell their broken hard to use train wreck of how NOT to design a forums is.

Time to see how long it is before they ban me for telling people the truth.
We are all, we are all, we are all FRIENDS! For today we're all brothers, tonight we're all friends. Our moment of peace in a war that never ends.

coothead

• I smile benignly
« Reply #18 on: 27 May 2021, 03:22:01 am »
Quote from: Jason Knight
Time to see how long it is before they ban me for telling people the truth.

It will probably be soon after Tecn0Bear has put his kilt and sporran on and eaten his porridge.  :D

coothead

Jason Knight

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: 27 May 2021, 04:57:41 am »
And banned for "duplicate of banned member" which is funny since it seemed to have been on the existing account.

Was a laugh though to see they still give the same dipshit dated garbage advice. Like the poor sod trying to make a mobile menu where they're using JavaScript for things that -- since they were relevant -- NEVER needed javascript but nobody in 130+ posts points that out. Much less their gibberish markup.

Nope, just pat everyone on the back and "no negative vibes" allowed. The same ignorant bullshit that has always made Sitepoint a den of suckups and sycophants. They have ZERO interest in anyone ever actually helping anyone else, and only want to perpetuate the MYTH that they've got some sort of "experts" there.

Or the nimrod "Strike is deprecated by S isn't" -- yes, yes it is. Unless they went full Gungan and brought it back for HTML 5, <s> is just as gone as <strike>.... but don't tell anyone there that.

Sitepoint, for assclowns, by assclowns. Not a single blasted thing has changed there in a decade. They've got the same ignorant fools peddling the same ignorant advice with the same 1990's practices they always have, and how DARE anyone point that out.

Their entire "community" is a stunning example of what's WRONG with web development right now. Gotta maintain that echo chamber of patting people on the back no matter if the manure is up to their necks.

What I saw for replies and advice there was absolutely HORRIFYING. They should be ashamed of themselves for the absolute misleading, nonsensical, half-tweet "advice" being handed out there.
« Last Edit: 27 May 2021, 05:01:28 am by Jason Knight »
We are all, we are all, we are all FRIENDS! For today we're all brothers, tonight we're all friends. Our moment of peace in a war that never ends.

coothead

• I smile benignly
« Reply #20 on: 27 May 2021, 05:05:51 am »
... so has TechnoBear now removed Jason Knight?

coothead

John_Betong

• The Fastest Joke Site On The Web
« Reply #21 on: 27 May 2021, 06:31:23 am »
Yes, all of Jason’s posts have been removed when the European SP Staff logged in this morning.

Retired in the City of Angels where the weather suits my clothes

coothead

• I smile benignly
« Reply #22 on: 27 May 2021, 08:53:21 am »
Yes, all of Jason’s posts have been removed when
the European SP Staff logged in this morning.

That's odd because I can still see them - as at 1:49PM  GMT.

Perhaps, they are only visible to those banned or
suspended for one thousand years.  ;D

coothead

Jason Knight

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: 27 May 2021, 06:40:22 pm »
Yes, all of Jason’s posts have been removed when the European SP Staff logged in this morning.
Only ones that seems to be gone is my responses to you. Because that's the REAL reason for "hey it's him again", because how DARE I contradict an established member, moderator, staff, or worse DARE to point out someone's REAL problem.

Because anything that isn't shallow flattery must be "non-constructive". Can't POSSIBLY have it be acceptable to say that the poor sod's problem was the dipshit half-tweet rubbish framework, the use of JavaScript for nothing it encouraged, and all the bullshit you guys were packing him full of in that thread.

Nope, can't actually have people ACTUALLY trying to help, just got to keep throwing those silver bullets and band-aid fixes at a corpse riddled with .50 cal bullet holes.

But sure, suggesting that the framework and its bad practices are the real problem was "non-constructive". Mellitele's tits what a crock. As I said before, this is what's WRONG with places like Sitepoint and in fact the industry as a whole. Echo-chambers of stamping out dissent with toxic positivity for the sole purpose of mollycoddling people into remaining ignorant, inept, and incompetent. Because how DARE anyone DARE to point out when there are legitimate problems and what causes same!

It's no wonder YOUR code ends up the wrecks they do and the utter nonsense you say about it, if places like Sitepoint are your exemplars.

John_Betong

• The Fastest Joke Site On The Web
« Reply #25 on: 28 May 2021, 10:33:35 pm »

@Jason,
I can't be bothered to contradict your post even though I do not believe in your point of view, but will add… So, everyone who disagree with you. Just label them as fools and then you dont have to argue, you always think you're the smart one and right about everything.

Who was it that said something like: wise men are full of doubts, only fools know everything.
It's no wonder YOUR code ends up the wrecks they do and the utter nonsense you say about it, if places like Sitepoint are your exemplars.
Also, why is it necessary to get personal in order to try and justify your point of view?

Have you ever considered that you could sometimes be wrong :)

Reminds me of Frank Sinatra "I did it, I did it my way".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQzdAsjWGPg
« Last Edit: 29 May 2021, 02:26:30 am by John_Betong »
Retired in the City of Angels where the weather suits my clothes

Jason Knight

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: 19 Jun 2021, 03:09:18 am »
Reminds me of Frank Sinatra "I did it, I did it my way".
Had a hit song called "My Way" but someone else wrote it; he's the least talented rat in his whole pack of rodents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5a_v0MP_Fk

DragonsBreath

• Greenhorn
« Reply #27 on: 9 Feb 2022, 11:22:16 am »
Poor little Jason. Such a sweet soul, yet banned from so many forums he had to set up his own. The whole world really is sh1t.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

Advertisement