CUTCODEDOWN
Minimalist Semantic Markup

Welcome Guest
Please Login or Register

If you have registered but not recieved your activation e-mail in a reasonable amount of time, or have issues with using the registration form, please use our Contact Form for assistance. Include both your username and the e-mail you tried to register with.

Author Topic: Modal background not full screen  (Read 213 times)

AndrewTraub

Modal background not full screen
« on: 14 Feb 2023, 05:59:39 pm »
Can someone tell me why the modal for "Contact" or "Practice Areas" is not extending to the bottom of the page when I scroll down (at https://austinaccidentlawyer.com)?

Jason Knight

• Administrator
    • CutCodeDown -- Minimalist Semantic Markup
Re: Modal background not full screen
« Reply #1 on: 14 Feb 2023, 06:59:04 pm »
You put them inside scrollFix and fauxBody, when they belong after. In fact that's the entire reason .scrollFix exists. A sibling level container can have it's scrollbars overlapped and/or ignored.

Though honestly trying to integrate this type of modal system into the shit-show that is turdpress is likely an effort in futility unless you throw 90%+ of how it wants you to build things in the trash... something that led a friend of mine to an early grave AND resulted in neutering the upgrade path and compatibility with plugins.

Because it's that shite.

Shite like I had to use the document inspector because all that "JS for nothing" in the BODY made it impossible to even find the content markup.
We are all, we are all, we are all FRIENDS! For today we're all brothers, tonight we're all friends. Our moment of peace in a war that never ends.

AndrewTraub

« Reply #2 on: 15 Feb 2023, 10:16:54 am »
Thanks. I'm open to suggestions on an alternative to Wordpress if you have any.

GrumpyYoungMan

• Grumpy Young Man
« Reply #3 on: 15 Feb 2023, 01:55:17 pm »
What features do you need/want?  Create it yourself?
Trying to learn a new trick to prove old dogs can learn new ones...

Total Novice have-a go Amateur Programmer - not sure that is the right thing to say... but trying to learn...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

Advertisement