CUTCODEDOWN
Minimalist Semantic Markup

Welcome Guest
Please Login or Register

If you have registered but not recieved your activation e-mail in a reasonable amount of time, or have issues with using the registration form, please use our Contact Form for assistance. Include both your username and the e-mail you tried to register with.

Author Topic: RIP John McAfee - June 23rd, 2021  (Read 371 times)

John_Betong

• The Fastest Joke Site On The Web
RIP John McAfee - June 23rd, 2021
« on: 24 Jun 2021, 02:27:23 am »

I didn’t realise the guy had led such an eventful life. He appears to have flourished due to the diverse experiences. A vast pity about his sad, lonely demise in a Spanish jail. A very unfortunate conclusion and I think he deserved a far better departure from this mortal life.

YouTube Link

Retired in the City of Angels where the weather suits my clothes

Jason Knight

• Administrator
    • CutCodeDown -- Minimalist Semantic Markup
Re: RIP John McAfee - June 23rd, 2021
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jun 2021, 02:36:41 am »
Thing is -- as I said on Facebook -- I'm shocked he didn't meet this fate sooner. Particularly with the 'suicide" being somewhat dubious/questionable.

It's also disturbing how most accounts of his life seem to have recently been whitewashed, changes to the Wikipedia article on him removing most of the zanier exploits like fleeing the country to Guatemala to avoid prosecution, getting kicked out of Guatemala for too many "John" arrests... Though at least his marrying a Miami hooker is in there; a laugh with his "record" in Guatemala.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I'm wondering what he knew that they had to silence him for since he did have the tendency on the stand to sing like a little bird to get his various "slaps on the wrist" where he should have done hard time.

He started out a scam artist, even the AV bearing his name was a scam... You can probably bet your sweet bippy he died in the middle of running another one.
We are all, we are all, we are all FRIENDS! For today we're all brothers, tonight we're all friends. Our moment of peace in a war that never ends.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

Advertisement