CUTCODEDOWN
Minimalist Semantic Markup

Welcome Guest
Please Login or Register

If you have registered but not recieved your activation e-mail in a reasonable amount of time, or have issues with using the registration form, please use our Contact Form for assistance. Include both your username and the e-mail you tried to register with.

Author Topic: Forum Review  (Read 269 times)

durangod

• Weebles Wobble - but they dont fall down!
Forum Review
« on: 18 Dec 2023, 01:21:22 am »
Well here it is folks, my all in one support forum.   Alittle tuck here and alittle mod there and visually its looking good.  It uses SMF forum software and so its somewhat rough on the inside.  But they promise a huge upgrade ASAP, we will see about that.

https://durangodaveswebservices.com/

Anyone here is certainly invited and welcome to join.  I suspect it will be pretty slow around here until i release SBC at the minimum.

I also suspect that after that it will grow quickly with other software and mods following.   If there are any settings you dont agree with, i am flexible, just let me know why you feel that way and we can go from there.  I am already relaxed some settings for better user experience.

Also if you have any issues let me know.  Also dont worry about your priviacy, i am a professional and i will run it that way.  :)

I am also open to suggestions ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

Advertisement