CUTCODEDOWN
Minimalist Semantic Markup

Welcome Guest
Please Login or Register

If you have registered but not recieved your activation e-mail in a reasonable amount of time, or have issues with using the registration form, please use our Contact Form for assistance. Include both your username and the e-mail you tried to register with.

Author Topic: Scheduled downtime  (Read 191 times)

Jason Knight

• Administrator
    • CutCodeDown -- Minimalist Semantic Markup
Scheduled downtime
« on: 12 Feb 2024, 06:23:54 pm »
On or around Sat. Feb 24th my provider is moving to a new location with new hardware, This will result in a brief downtime and a change of the site's IP address.

The downtime should only be 30 minutes, but with the IP change it could take a wee bit longer for DNS to catch up. Thankfully I use namecheap so it SHOULD pick up on the change relatively quickly.

I'll try to keep you folks up to date as I get more details.
We are all, we are all, we are all FRIENDS! For today we're all brothers, tonight we're all friends. Our moment of peace in a war that never ends.

Jason Knight

• Administrator
    • CutCodeDown -- Minimalist Semantic Markup
Re: Scheduled downtime
« Reply #1 on: 26 Feb 2024, 05:27:39 am »
Ok, sorry again about the downtime. They got to this server pretty late in the update cycle. Hopefully you'll be able to find me again once DNS propagation takes hold.
We are all, we are all, we are all FRIENDS! For today we're all brothers, tonight we're all friends. Our moment of peace in a war that never ends.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

Advertisement