CUTCODEDOWN
Minimalist Semantic Markup

Welcome Guest
Please Login or Register

If you have registered but not recieved your activation e-mail in a reasonable amount of time, or have issues with using the registration form, please use our Contact Form for assistance. Include both your username and the e-mail you tried to register with.

Author Topic: This is it ...  (Read 580 times)

lighto

• Greenhorn
This is it ...
« on: 18 Jun 2020, 04:59:10 am »
This got to be the most user-friendly forum that I will ever use, PERIOD. This is too perfect.

Hi, ALL! I came from DP too. I've been following DS / Jason for a very long time. I learned a lot from him. I no longer code now, but I will forever be grateful to him as a hobby coder LOL (too ashamed to call myself a programmer by Jason's standard)

For the past 7 or more years I would just visit DP to get entertained by his posts. They are insanely useful and educational not to mention full of SENSE ............

You will see me here every couple of years for sure! XD

Jason Knight

• Administrator
    • CutCodeDown -- Minimalist Semantic Markup
Re: This is it ...
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jun 2020, 12:17:48 pm »
Welcome to my house. I'm delighted you could come. I'm certain you will find your stay here most illuminating. Think of me as your unseen host, and believe that during your stay here I shall be with you in spirit. May you find the answer that you seek. It is here, I promise you. And now, auf Wiedersehen.

-- Emeric Belasco, Legend of Hell House
We are all, we are all, we are all FRIENDS! For today we're all brothers, tonight we're all friends. Our moment of peace in a war that never ends.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

Advertisement