CUTCODEDOWN
Minimalist Semantic Markup

Welcome Guest
Please Login or Register

If you have registered but not recieved your activation e-mail in a reasonable amount of time, or have issues with using the registration form, please use our Contact Form for assistance. Include both your username and the e-mail you tried to register with.

Author Topic: Anybody else here a keyboard snob?  (Read 2519 times)

durangod

• Weebles Wobble - but they dont fall down!
Re: Anybody else here a keyboard snob?
« Reply #15 on: 28 Nov 2023, 11:31:45 am »
Anyone ever try one of those hologram keyboards.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/o6AK4QQRTbGd1h6A6

« Last Edit: 28 Nov 2023, 06:55:53 pm by durangod »

coothead

• I smile benignly
    • coothead's stuff ~ an eclectic collection
« Reply #16 on: 28 Nov 2023, 01:53:34 pm »
Hi there durangod,
Sorry but i dont know how to post the actual image in the page

Does this bbcode help...

Code: [Select]
[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/ADCreHfvHRrTpVRE5duB10l6YGNyo0DzYSLdjsaWOlUmjnArJPsPo6iTWWmenpMNKYhHJi68xjWXWAIsFI18_hQJlUiqEmv_HaYby-XuB_zCJazup2sAdjc=w321-h315-no[/img]

...which has  this result...

coothead
~ the original bald headed old fart ~

durangod

« Reply #17 on: 28 Nov 2023, 06:46:14 pm »
Thanks coothead man, i used the bbcode with the url and it didnt work.   I will try what you did next time, actually i might just change one of my other topics to see if it works....    thanks man...

durangod

« Reply #18 on: 30 Nov 2023, 02:36:49 am »
nope coothead no image i tried this

[img]https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ft2S1tmwEeFcCscdA[/img]   

when i post that it shows nothing in the post other than my normal text, not even the link shows up or the image, just nothing...

when i modify it shows, but it does not show up in the console inspect at all.  Really strange how you can post them and i cant.   Must be a permission deal.
« Last Edit: 30 Nov 2023, 02:45:55 am by durangod »

Jason Knight

• Administrator
    • CutCodeDown -- Minimalist Semantic Markup
« Reply #19 on: 30 Nov 2023, 04:16:06 am »
That's not a bare image link, it's a link to Googles wuck-fitted image hosting, which serves up a WEBSITE, not an image.

There's a huge difference.
We are all, we are all, we are all FRIENDS! For today we're all brothers, tonight we're all friends. Our moment of peace in a war that never ends.

durangod

« Reply #20 on: 30 Nov 2023, 04:34:38 am »
That's not a bare image link, it's a link to Googles wuck-fitted image hosting, which serves up a WEBSITE, not an image.

There's a huge difference.

Ahhh OK i see, when i put run that url it gives me the page of the image but the acutally image link is different.  I used the create link feature they have so i assumed it was the image link.  Thanks DS i see the difference now...

Lets see if the actual link works.

nope i pulled up the image in the browser and then clicked on copy image address and used

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/ADCreHfP-1XJu9zenhAMtvXR4XMPpbc8TRyX5r3BWIGBeZA6R2fQJh3p-7NLdxsCItNTU_tGnFJMsW6lCt7ysGMmB0iQOTLq5t260f5hXqWBoZwQYt__5fei5rbK8bPPiYOAKQa6TdTstYmM8MySQs7UvZsg=w1298-h70-s-no-gm[/img]

and still does not show.   I see that link does not have a image extension anywhere so yeah i guess that is not the actual image url.   

Is there a image hosting that works, that i should move to that shows the image url?   What do you recommend?

I guess google wants people to visit google images because i viewed every share link i could find on the image even in the console view and it all goes through that site filter.   Pain the ass google....   Ill have to go to a new image hosting i guess.
« Last Edit: 30 Nov 2023, 05:10:20 am by durangod »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

Advertisement