CUTCODEDOWN
Minimalist Semantic Markup

Welcome Guest
Please Login or Register

If you have registered but not recieved your activation e-mail in a reasonable amount of time, or have issues with using the registration form, please use our Contact Form for assistance. Include both your username and the e-mail you tried to register with.

Author Topic: Specific Server Hosting Types  (Read 605 times)

durango_d

Specific Server Hosting Types
« on: 2 Dec 2019, 05:33:30 am »
Hi,  i was looking at the hosting and server management  forum area today im wondering if there is room for a sub category of  Gaming Servers.   I dont know how much experience you have setting those up, but i have alittle experience, and when i say alittle i mean very little.  I have set up a few using resellers and also a few dedi's using tcadmin (gaming server control panel)  but honestly i didnt get very far along in the business before i realized it is a huge money pit. 

However people are still setting them up and making a go of it on their own using both resellers and their own dedi server.  So im wondering  if it would be beneficial to add a sub category of Gaming Servers here on the forum.   I may be able to answer some noob questions but once they get into it for a few weeks, they would know more than me for sure.

Just curious  :)
Squeeze it Harley! Don't yank it!  It's not your D...!  Squeeze it !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

Advertisement